- Capture fashion or clothing images for online website and social media business.
- Plan and direct the photo shoots.
- Manage all financial and inventory supplies for transactions within the company.
- Maintained above average customer satisfaction and overall work performance.
- Timely submission of required photos to the company.
- Utilized editorial software such as the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Managed a successful blog to showcase current work & helpful information for potential clients.
freelance photographer/ videographer
- Worked as a Volunteer for consecutive 3 Years (2015-2017) as a Photographer/Cinematographer for Dharamshala International Film Festival.
- Travel to various locations to photograph various events
- Working directly with collegiate and high school athletes
- Working directly with writers and editors
- Catalog Shoots
- Wedding Shoots
- Following is the link for my Phototography work
- Photographed for Rutherglen Town Hall/Mitchell’s Restaurant/Cathkin Braes Golf Club/Portrait Photography/Malone’s Rooftop Sessions/Freelance filming work for various bands
- Worked one on one with the client understanding what it was they were seeking
- Creating a work plan of what the client wanted
- Invoicing and handling of payment with the client.
- Experienced in Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, InDesign and AdobePremiere Pro
- Having high organization skills to keep track of events
- Videography jobs included
- Food photography with food styling. Coordinated with restaurant owners on the style they want to project on social media.
- Videographer in our school media organization, the Innovator. Recorded videos for important events and programs while in school. Would even cover for photography when necessary.