- Serve as the center for the Hebron Hawks going on 2 years
- Promoted the Hebron Hawks through selling Hawks cards,car washes and wearing Hebron merchandise
- Effectively communicated with a diverse group of athletes,coaches and game officials
- Exhibited excellent teamwork and strong work ethic
- Attended all practices,meetings and workouts on time
- Exercise or practice under the direction of trainers professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions. events or competitive sports, according to established rules and regulations.
- Assess performance following competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Committed approximately 30 hours per week to training, studying playbooks, watching film, travel and playing while simultaneously maintaining full course load.
- Developed concentration, strong work ethic and perseverance to meet personal and team goals