- Manage high volume restaurant five nights a week from 5 p.m. until close.
- Perform weekly inventory on food and alcoholic products.
- Oversaw hiring of all new team members, and placed them in proper training situations for success.
- Continuously coached and maintained all team members knowledge and all around growth with company.
- Scheduling servers and completing the paperwork and money from serving shifts.
- Creating sections for servers to work in during their shift.
- Completing table checks and ensuring every guest is satisfied with their food and their service.
- Conducting pre-shift meetings to discuss items that have been 86’d, items that are being featured, and anything that needs to be focused on/improved.
- Providing assistance to customers with any complaints and focusing on improving the discussed matter.
- Monitor employee and patron activities to ensure all liquor laws are followed and obeyed.
- Training servers, resolving any personnel problems, hiring new staff and evaluating employee performance during their shifts.
- Developed Company Wide training Program For Jacks Brand LLC
- Take dining reservations at proper intervals and sizes to ensure proper performance for the kitchen and FOH staff.
- Keep inventory on FOH items
- Assist servers and bartenders whenever it may be needed
- Establish standards for performance and customer service.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise food and beverage service staff.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and guest experience is achieved
- Daily janitorial of restaurant incl. sweeping, mopping, and washrooms
- Ran entire front of restaurant
- Truck orders and inventory
- Made schedules for 20+ employees
- Kids night routines
- Learned kitchen and split time between the 2