- Set up materials and equipment for project
- Use hand and walking power tools, grinding tools, and floor machines
- Lift 50lbs and more
- Working bending over, on hands and knees, and getting in tight spaces
- Apply industrial epoxy material to floor using painters equipment
- 3days or more on one project
- Multiple projects in one day
- Manage and empty trash/linen carts for each floor.
- Follow Job description and clean/empty trash in areas assigned.
- Maintain elevators and windows.
- Detail assigned areas as needed.
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms as they are discharged.
- Clean Building windows.
- Handle all floor maintaining duties.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to gym members including demonstrating use of materials and equipment.
- Evaluate recreation areas, facilities, and services to determine if they are producing desired results
- Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional personnel to plan balanced recreational programs for members.