- Installed trim, crown and base moulding
- Built and installed custom cabinetry, bunk beds, and beams on site
- Performed any finish carpentry required on site
- Took direction from lead carpenter for the scope of work
- Focused on attention to detail
- Operated power tools (i.e. table saw, miter saw, drills, etc.)
- Setting up electric power tools properly and following manufacturer recommendations
- Knowing how to properly and safely operate both electric and battery powered power tools on a daily basis
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, such as power saws.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, trim, and hardware, using carpenters’ hand or power tools.
- building cabinets from scratch
- assembly of pre made cabinets
- full installations of kitchens, bathrooms, entertainment centers, Ect.
- minor electrical
- minor plumbing
- fine detail moulding/trim work
- Attach parts or sub assemblies
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts. together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.