Financial Consultant Resume Examples
- Was the youngest in a team of consultants assembled to support Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SME’s) to overcome barriers to growth and build competitive businesses for 1,000 enterprises on the £4M UK-Aid funded ENGINE project.
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data and provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
- Maintain sales goals by deepening the branch customer base through proactive sales and service abilities.
- Handle any problems with customer accounts by effectively managing all risk though the bank’s risk management framework
- Approach and meet customer.
- Tailored financial and insurance plan to best suite customer financial status.
- Market and develop business across various channels and networks.
- Activities participate in company activities. (e.g. training, meeting and marketing activities.)
- Achieved Company Incentive Bangkok Trip “Fast Track” within 4 months.
- Qualified for Agency Incentive Trip to Australia in 2019.
- Provide personalized insurance/financial solutions to clients.
- Worked closely with Business Development Managers and Underwriters to resolve issues pertaining to investment and insurance policies (Approval and claims etc.)
- Possessed proactiveness in boosting investment knowledge for myself and clients.
- Supported daily client servicing duties.
senior financial consultant
- Interview clients and prospects to determine asset levels, liabilities, risk tolerance, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives in order to prepare a financial plan
- Conduct quarterly meetings with clients to review financial markets and progress towards their financial goals and plans
- Develop prospects from current clients, referral leads, marketing events, networking activities and centers of influence (CPA’s, Attorney’s, Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers)
- Keep abreast of business and investment trends in order to advise clients on market expectations and prospective opportunities
- Host financial presentations to groups to attract new clients
- Continual due diligence on investment products and strategies
- Monitor and maintain website and social media campaigns
- Network within communities to find and attract new business
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances
- Open bank accounts (e.g., checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, etc.). for current and new customers; oversee transactions and close accounts when necessary.
- Assess the client’s overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications, and coordinate the approval or rejection.
- Uncover the need for special services such as investment/ wealth management to make the adequate referral.
- Helping customers across UK who are in a financial difficulty and assist accordingly to help them clear their existing debt with the bank.
- Marketing, to find and pursue potential investors for foreign exchange investment.
- Consultation and services in foreign exchange trading.
- Conducting market analysis and assist in intraday trading for clients.
- Direct involvement in the sale process;
- Accumulation of in-depth knowledge regarding stock market investments;
- Analyze stock charts in order to interpret the behavior of financial assets;
- Identifying customer needs, creating solutions for those needs and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Prospected and maintained a $1.5 million book of business from scratch
- Organized and executed semi-annual client reviews to ensure customer satisfaction and inquire about new opportunites
- Ranked 2nd in Northern California/Hawaii branch in 2019 for new RBG applications (achieved all available bonuses)
- Successfully completed Branch Leadership Development School for top advisors in their developing years (1 of 2 first year advisors invited)
- Collaborated with managers, peers, and new advisors to help organize meetings and improve overall success of the branch
financial consultant/stand in front office manager
- Loan processing
- Collections process,
- Revived sales, Existing sales, Assist Daily Report,
- Complete NLR process as per company policy and follow SOP,
- Assist branch manager With Final demands letters, to keep client approved, declined and pending applications,
- Assist Branch Manager with hand-over process Filings.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.