- Was the youngest in a team of consultants assembled to support Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SME’s) to overcome barriers to growth and build competitive businesses for 1,000 enterprises on the £4M UK-Aid funded ENGINE project.
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data and provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
- Maintain sales goals by deepening the branch customer base through proactive sales and service abilities.
- Handle any problems with customer accounts by effectively managing all risk though the bank’s risk management framework
- Approach and meet customer.
- Tailored financial and insurance plan to best suite customer financial status.
- Market and develop business across various channels and networks.
- Activities participate in company activities. (e.g. training, meeting and marketing activities.)
- Achieved Company Incentive Bangkok Trip “Fast Track” within 4 months.
- Qualified for Agency Incentive Trip to Australia in 2019.
- Provide personalized insurance/financial solutions to clients.
- Worked closely with Business Development Managers and Underwriters to resolve issues pertaining to investment and insurance policies (Approval and claims etc.)
- Possessed proactiveness in boosting investment knowledge for myself and clients.
- Supported daily client servicing duties.
senior financial consultant
- Interview clients and prospects to determine asset levels, liabilities, risk tolerance, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives in order to prepare a financial plan
- Conduct quarterly meetings with clients to review financial markets and progress towards their financial goals and plans
- Develop prospects from current clients, referral leads, marketing events, networking activities and centers of influence (CPA’s, Attorney’s, Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers)
- Keep abreast of business and investment trends in order to advise clients on market expectations and prospective opportunities
- Host financial presentations to groups to attract new clients
- Continual due diligence on investment products and strategies
- Monitor and maintain website and social media campaigns
- Network within communities to find and attract new business
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances