- Inspecting and maintaining quality standards for incoming raw materials, equipment,ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices identifying gaps and taking corrective action.
- Review of ITP and QAP as per code/Specification requirements.
- Review of WPS, PQR & WPQ; Witnessing PQR & Qualifying Welder.
- Review of radiographic films, PWHT reports, PMI reports, hardness test reports, and line history sheet and other NDE reports
- Preferred knowledge in ASME sections for materials & welding, ASTM Codes for materials, British & Indian Standards.
- Witnessing Pneumatic tests and Hydro tests.
- Ensure compliance on all stage and final inspection requirements as per approved QAP, Weld Plan, Drawings and procedures.
- Extensively performed Concrete and Asphalt coring, Concrete Compressive Strength Testing (CSA Category 2), Asphalt Testing (CCIL Type A and B), Aggregate Testing (CCIL Type C and D) as well as Soils Testing (grain size, atterberg limits, sample prep, water contents, etc)
- Meticulously documented every stage of projects and interacted with contractors, consultants, government agencies, engineers and public
- Reviewed project’s blueprints to highlight material requirements and system feedback
- Participated in field surveys and technical investigations of topography, soils, roads, buildings, and structures to provide data for engineering projects
- Performed Footings Inspection and Tieback stressing test
- Collection of quantitative data.
- Conducting data quality checks.
- Ensuring that all the maize bought are packaged according to standard.
- Control all non conformance reports regarding materials & stage Inspections and undertake remedial action.