- Formulating evaluative resources to guide your fieldwork.
- Inspecting delivery sites to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Splicing external & internal cabling.
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) testing.
- Site Inspection / site audit.
- Work Report / Work Order.
- Site Visit / Route Survey.
- Activation for customer.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of system hardware and accordingly repair or replace them.
- Installation and configuration of both Network and USB printers.
- Troubleshooting and Implementation of Network and Networking Devices and patching of networking cables.
- Installation of Windows OS and Configure them.
- Configuration and Installation of Biometric Systems and Antiviruses.
- Conduct jobsite observations, field inspections, or sub-metering to collect data for Job Field analyses.
- Client side visit & taking their IT related requirements.
- Giving training to the staffs on new systems deployed.
- Remote desktop assistance, antivirus deployment & its support.
- Monitoring the operation and maintenance of equipment to achieve maximum efficiency under safe operating conditions.
- Strategic planning for handling of the hazardous material on its receipt, storage and export. Daily inventory and loading of Butadiene, Benzene, Pyrolysis Gasoline, CBFS, and C9 cut C6 oligomer, Butene-1 and unloading of Hexane, Pentane.
- Carrying out various preventive maintenance operations of storage tanks, spheres, centrifugal pumps, product pipeline and all valves.
- Supervising Hydrocarbons dispatch activities to tank truck and receiving of Naphtha, Ethane, Propane, and Butane through pipeline by fully automated system.
- Familiar with control room operations, instrumentations and communications system.
- Maintaining and Ensuring plant operation with standard process parameter and norms