excavator operator /backhoe loader operator
- Operating the Case 695 Super R backhoe loader,digging,loading,demolition,moving,cleaning area
- Operate hydraulic hammer to demolish brick walls,asphalt,concrete panels
- Connect equipment for front end loader such as buckests,hydraulic hummers
- Everyday pre-operational checks such as oil checks of hydraulic system and maintance of moving parts and equipment
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using backhoe loader,clean and prepare sites for excavation.
- Drive backhoe loader to move equipment from site to site.
- Excavator Operator up to 25 tonne
- Bobcat Operator
- Rock Breaker
- MR Truck Driver
- Erection of concrete sleeper walls, concrete wall panels, moss walls, sound barriers, safety and security bollards
- Operated wide variety of machines, excavators, water truck, bobcat, tippers, grader.
- Could complete a wide variety of jobs depending on jobs given daily.
- Great communication skills.
- Travel any distance required for job without hesitation.
- Operated machines ranging from 30ton through to 50 ton.
- Monitored and maintained the supply of equipment, conducted safety assessments and repairs.
- Able to operate machines with latest GPS technology.
- Excel in unpredictable and hectic environments.
- Effective leadership, problem solving and communication skills.
- Extremely punctual with arrival and completely daily tasks set for me.
- Work well in team environments and work well on own.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, excavator, bobcat, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, finishing
- Complete all daily paperwork required on site.