- Provide technical assistance and guidance by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities
- Provide technical holding to account managers and sales staff and handling all pre-sales activities including understanding the requirement, designing the solution and execution as per project plan
- Problem analysis and designing for communication (Viz. MPLS, Internet, IPLC etc), Mobility (APN, SMS Gateway) and IT infra (Server, Storage, Virtualization, MDM etc.) using the different last miles (Fiber, Copper, RF, 3G/4G SIM).
- Engaging and building relationship with SI/Partner to provide the required support in tender/Project and defining the initial scope of work of SI/Partner
- Aligning with Vendor/OEM to identify a suitable product which can best fit the customer requirement and negotiating with them for commercially sustainable solution
- Pre and post sales activities for customers including preparation of presentations, whitepapers, proposals and presenting these towards the target audience
- Implementation of a Data Science Project to predict the change of success to deliver the clients orders.Data mining to prepare the dataset to the machine learning model.
- Study of the best machine learning model to answer the questions of the clients.
- Development of a solution in Power BI to show the predictions of the model to the end users.
- Assessed the overall system architecture for security loopholes and recommended remedial measures to comply with HIPAA Security principles
senior enterprise architect
- Was part of the team in the organization’s solutions architecture/ business capabilities initiative. This task includes touchpoints with technical teams across CFSAN and other centers. Applying cutting edge technology, enterprise/solutions architecture best practices and efficiencies to combine applications that will save budget for the government and introduce state of the art technology and innovation
- Carried out a comprehensive assessment of CFSAN applications, providing advice on Data Management best practices, resolving data related issues, creating policies and procedures for the new CFSAN Data Management Organization
- Member of DRT Strategies’ Data Management solutions group in advancing domain knowledge, understanding client needs and facilitating future capture opportunities within similar client bases
- Conducted technology discussions with client regarding Big Data opportunities (Data Lakes) suitable for CFSAN’s busine
- Prepared SOW and Work Orders for Implementation Contractors in consultation with FDA client.
- Member of DRT Strategies’ business development group and responsible for development of POC’s for bidding on federal contracts. Worked on cloud services such as technologies such as AWS Redshift, EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk. Hands on experience building portal applications with Node.js and Angular.js
- Evaluates/selects the enterprise’s network vendors and telecom carriers as well as manage US network topology that supports 34,000 employees
- Coordinates and facilitates all network projects to ensure all standards, models, designs and methodologies are followed by design engineers
- Work as a technical lead for network projects and work with the senior management to provide value-add services to the business
- Take ownership of network projects that are high on priority or big scale, and drive them to implementation and operation
- Take proactive escalation of probable network project problems or design flaws to upper management before serious impact on ROI
- Manage a team of 13 senior architects.
- Create and Maintain an Architecture Blueprint for the Vodacom EBU IT landscape and provide time to time architecture recommendations in line with Vodacom’s IT strategy.
- Lead the Architecture Review Panel to promote uniform architecture practices across projects and peer-to-peer reviews.
- Create architecture artifacts to demonstrate solution design for new capability or product initiatives in Unified Communications , SMME Segment, Cloud and Hosting and IoT Portfolios.Collaborate across IT verticals and respective system owners and design the end to end solution by conducting design workshops.
- Facilitate the IT development of new Products on the Enterprise IT stack and co-ordinate till Commercial Launch.
- Track and Report the delivery of each system, in order to publish an overall status of the larger initiative to business stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality of delivery, by closely monitoring the Testing deliverables.