- Provide technical expertise and support related to manufacturing.
- Supervise technicians, administrative staff, or other engineers.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other information to facilitate production processes.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes and engineering procedures.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs and software to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Liaison between clients, logistic companies, sales and production staff.
- Determine method of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
senior engineering manager
- Responsible for coordinating and delivery of software products by working with a multiple teams (Developers, Quality Assurance and Application Scientists) to ensure the product is on track and delivered by the given time frame.
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions while developing the product.
- Develop application-specific software for scratch.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, quality assurance team and application scientists (if its domain specific).
- Consult with customers or stake holders to find out any technical issues that they might be facing or any improvements to enhance user usability.
- Coordinate and do schedule maintenance of web based software products.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information. Also contribute hands on in coding by making appropriate changes to fix bugs and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Yahoo! Groups – Yahoo! Groups is one of the world’s largest collections of online discussion boards
- Predict – Machine Learning based Algorithm to provide Click and Conversion Probability in Right Media Ad Exchange during Ad Call for each creative
- STAG (Quota Server) – STAG server is the logic to maintain ad delivery as per rules set by business, as name says, it gives back the quota for given ad campaign
- Responsible for ensuring that CAPEX key projects and engineering duties.
engineering manager, ip & technology group
- Design manager for sensor IP design and development. Led multiple generations of low power sensor IP design (x86/DSP core, PM, Bridges, IO controllers, etc.,) and delivered tape-in quality IP releases to more than 10+ SoCs. Intel SoCs with integrated sensor IP secured 200+ OEM design wins and has sold tens of millions of units.
- Delivered real time subsystem (RTSS IP – 7 Million+ gates) design with more than 30+ sub-IPs integrated – Gigabit Ethernet, Ethercat, CANBUS, TSN Switch, ADC, x86 Core, PM, etc., for IOTG SoC. In additional role as a project manager, owned pre-Si verification deliverables of sensor IP for few SoCs.
- Led vendor selection process, wrote statement of work and managed design and verification consultants.
- Led IP HW release planning, identified project goals and milestones, and tracked all project deliverables. Used agile methodology, SCRUM framework for few projects. Drove micro-architecture and design quality reviews for major milestones.
- Key participant in selection of technical leads for multiple IP groups to help grow the team and site charter.
- Headed change control board for all program change requests and performed scope control and management.
- Drove path finding and technical readiness for next generation IP development. Area of focus was on low power, low gate count hardware acceleration blocks. IP blocks developed as part of this initiative were cache-based FFT, CORDIC, Nano-AES and Hamming ECC codes for wide SRAM memories.
- Develop project plans for Software projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for key account
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, e.g Led SIL acquisition project for global client.
- Oversee installation and operation to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.