- Configuration of Routers, Readers and anels.
- Troubleshooting at sites.
- Connection and checking of outgoing system for installations.
- Managing inventory.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Creating invoices.
- Take samples to assess the amount and quality of oil, the depth at which resources lie, and the equipment needed to properly extract them.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in research, planning, and development.
- Trained to look over the logs and gained knowledge on how to interpret them and also got an insight about the advanced logs like UBI, FMI, ASI.
- Acquainted to the working of different devices like Gas Chromatography,
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products.
- Increased system operating speed by 15% through changing the code.
- Provide technical support and services for customers.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices. engineers.
- Preparation of reports
- Technical visit to the customer
- Data collection
- Analysis, execution and verification of architectural projects
- Implement test harness suites to trigger, monitor, and verify software call-flows for the Cloud Team.
- Design APIs to facilitate deployment procedures, enhancing reliability and speeding up the process.
- Engineered the back-end server of a full-stack Interop Web APP, which provides the Operations Team with a remote verification tool without the need of coordination with engineers.
- Developed MATHCAD design tool capable of designing six different scrolls