- Performed troubleshooting duties to assist senior engineers during different workshops.
- Assessed different robotic products for problems and resolved any issues with them.
- Worked on a variety of microcontrollers (Node MCU, Aero-Quad, Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega)
- Interfaced different sensors (Sonar, Motion, Line-follower, DHT-11, Moisture and Pulse sensor)
- Performed extensive soldering and assembling of different robots (Line-follower, Robo-Soccer, Quadcopter, CoDrone, NED and BOB)
- Conducted collaborative meetings with clients, professionals, and other firms.
- Facilitated and executed small-scale land surveys and infrastructure designs.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make design recommendations to manufacturing engineers.
- Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of automation processes can be made.
- Supervision of National Grid through SCADA system at the Juja National Headquarters
- Substation Maintenance of feeder units and circuits(400kv)
- Maintenance of overhead and underground power lines
- Emergency response Unit
- Understand basics of industrial scenario with ongoing processes
- Study of various departments i.e. Inspection, Assembly Line, Testing etc.
- To find out the faults in failed components and provide practical approach for its solution.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, or word processing
- Automated the process of board characterization using a Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer and a Signal Function Unit to test company-developed boards for market standards using Python
- Received training on Television White Space Communication and its broadband services
- Implemented NLP and Deep Learning algorithms for profile verification services.
- Design REST API and algorithms for SpringParse and SpringVerify services.