- Pioneered the introduction of a new automated motor system for roller shuter doorswhich reduced electricity consumption by 35%.
- Pan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Install and service boom gates, automated roller shutter doors and security systems
- Assist on project delivery and help on drafting for existing as well as new project
- Understand the complete working of the process of how various engine bearings are made by observing and studying about the manufacturing processes.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools and computer-assisted design (CAD) using SOLIDWORKS.
- Worked as a Trainee Civil Engineer, started out as junior site engineer responsible for inspection, documents and assisting senior engineer.
- Performed on-site survey & wrote technical narratives in an efficient & timely manner.
- Assist design engineers in fundamental analysis related to geotechnical design.
- Study and review work done by consultants or other relevant parties to ensure that objective, cost and time target are met.
- Support drafters in preparing report and drawings.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to assist the maintenance crew.
- Assisted with the implementation of a $125 million bridge lighting program.
- Identified locations where ongoing steel repairs would interfere with planned lighting.
- Implemented Contract Manager/Construction Management software to track submittals and Requests for Information (RFI’s) from the client.
- C++ Programming
- Successfully learn on reading PFD and P&ID of the fatty acid manufacturing process.
- Review the drawing of 2 processes and determine the most effective setup.
- Network simulation using NS3 software