- Confer with engineers or other personnel regarding tender proposal and plannings.
- Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of products can be made.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering design software to perform engineering tasks(TIA PORTAL V15).
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Took part in coding an automation test suite for the company’s flagship software
- Wrote weekly reports to management about status of automation
- Participated in the scrum/agile workflow
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electrical ,electronic components, assemblies, or systems.
- Working with ship’s and shore personnel on various repairs on board ships, managed the receiving of new and reconditioned parts for oil tankers and refrigeration vessels.
- Monitored inventory and was an intermediary to the mechanics for information relating to specs and other data.
- Often involved in actual repairs and machine operation work.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Conducted a comparative analysis on secondary rock breaking methods of the mine.
- Office intern for Transportation and Structural Engineers
- Trained in Micro-Station and other CAD software
- Cross-referenced MUTCD with New York State supplement
- Conduct preventative maintenance on 3D Printers.
- Assist CTO in conducting applied research on 3D Printers.