- Analyzed information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess client’s abilities, needs, and eligibility for services
- Reviewed and evaluate clients’s progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Counseled clients, individually or in-group settings, to assist in overcoming the challenges in re-entering the workforce to ensure successful retention outcomes.
- Provided employment support after a successful placement such as benefits counseling; on-site job coaching; and provided resources to assistive technology or accommodations.
- Educated businesses on tax credits, diversity, and the benefits of hiring qualified applicants through our agency.
- Mentoring and Case Management of Jobseekers, assisting them to overcome employment barriers and support them through a tailored job plan
- Networking to strengthen relationships with local employers;
- Reverse marketing Jobseekers to employers, resulting in suitable and sustainable employment
- Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance requirements
- Providing Post Placement Support to Jobseekers and Employers.
- Create employment opportunities for jobseekers
- Working to placement targets and KPI’s
- Case Manage Job seekers
- Select qualified job applicants and refer to relevent positions
- Help job seekers to understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioural problems affecting their employment or training.
- Identify barriers stopping clients from gaining and sustaing employment and seek additional assistance from other professional sources
- .Interview clients to obtain information about employment history, educational background, and career goals.
- Effectively manage a caseload of jobseekers by providing support, guidance and direction.
- Monitor individual employment pathway plans to maximise employment outcomes.
- Addressed jobseeker barriers to employment by negotiating training and development plans in order to meet the skills and labour needs of employers.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Human Services.
- Developed strategies to commence, place and claim outcomes for jobseekers
- Assisted jobseekers to obtain sustainable employment by placing them into activities such as education, training, work experience activities.
- Supervised and trained juniors, casuals and admin staff
- In charged for account management and processing governmental claims by ensuring the claim was justifiable and ethical.
- Attended meetings with local chamber of commerce
- Received recognition as a pleasant Job Placement Consultant by local employers/businesses