Electrician Resume Examples
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of workers engaged in drafting, designing layouts, assembling, and testing printed circuit boards.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, and conductor paths.
- Review work orders and procedural manuals and confer with vendors and design staff to resolve problems and modify design.
- Select drill size to drill test head, according to test design and specifications, and submit guide layout to designated department.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Led crew for residential and commercial projects
- Ran jobs independently
- Organized and completed several Panel Change outs
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Process control engineers design, test, troubleshoot, and oversee implementation of new processes.
- Experience in electrical and panel wiring and building heavy cable installation TC terminal connection
- In plants with established control systems, the process control engineers may design and install retrofits to existing systems and troubleshoot hardware, software, and instrument problems.
- Analyze challenges in current business processes so as to recommend appropriate improvement solutions.
- Cable validation crew
- Commisioning of old cables
- Running and termination of new circuits
- Panel wiring
- Read house plans and mark out electrical fittings
- Install cabling and fit offs
- Fault finding and repair
- Switchboard upgrades
- Task allocation and coordination of team
- Prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
- Leads, guides, and trains other electricians in applicable procedures and techniques.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Perform the duties of an electrician to install conduit, wire, light fixtures.
- Perform take-off for electrical projects using Biddle books.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Direct or coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and codes.
- Assist staff with computer usage.
- Install electrical or electronic parts in showroom assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction or installation standards or specifications.
- Investigate complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Oil field electrician.
- Oversee project efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to projects.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical projects.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.