- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and make sure they are safely strapped in
- Communicate with supervisor via, telephone to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service or vehicle problems.
- Perform errands for employers, such as delivering or picking up mail and packages. company cars, or privately owned vehicles to transport passengers.
- Prepare daily routes for deliveries
- Utilized forklifts to load and unload materials
- Clean Duct systems inside & out
- Utilize heavy machinery such as pin welders, air gun hammer, plasma machine, sheet metal crimping tools & metal shear break.
- Picked up and delivered packages in specific time frame.
- Managed paperwork flow of deliveries
- Efficiently navagate map-book for logistics
- Collect fares or vouchers from passengers and make change or issue receipts as necessary.
- Managed and organized items for delivery
- Adjust to changes in routes and customer orders
- Assured quality and timeliness of products
- Responsible for company order manifest, customer’s checks and relaying on-spot orders
- Delivery Driver and Kitchen prep.
- Taking orders over the phone
- Ensuring the order’s correctness upon inception and before departing for delivery
- Handling payments