- Designing road works traffic management plans
- Preparing CAD drawings as per Australian Standards
- Liaising with local governments and Mainroads
- Analysing road traffic and signals data
- Responsible in Mechanical drafting tasks and reports to senior discipline designer.
- Carry out all necessary drafting support related to assessment of layout changes, updating master plot plan and other miscellaneous layout drawings.
- Apply knowledge of CAD drafting techniques as required in addition to the ability to produce detailed design drawings with guidance.
- Performance in compliance with established drafting standards.
- Complete piping isometric drawings and update piping layout as needed.
- Drawing quality check after back drafted and as per mark up as part of QA/QC procedures.
- Prepare complete drawings and project packages i.e. AFC, IFC/IFA, SIDR/TR , Conceptual design and As-Built.
- Prepared general wharf site facility layout drawing plans.
- Prepared project site road furniture detail engineering drawing plans.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Purchase advertising space or time as required to promote client’s product or agenda.
- Drafted electrical and engineering plans within specified time and within budget
- Made reports, drafted survey identification plans
- Managed marketing and book keeping
- Perform onshore/offshore site visits for projects and instructions from discipline senior designer.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Assist discipline designer in back-drafting and mechanical cadding as per comments and mark-ups.
- Cadding /Back-drafting on Isometric drawings. Create the General arrangement drawing to scale as well as manual isometric drawing.