- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) programs to produce designs, working drawings, and details.
- Follow budgeted allocated hours per product group(s) assigned.
- Follow demanding work schedules to meet product deadlines.
- Provide drafting support to design Engineer including structural.
- Catalog Designs in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Fliers, Logos & Exhibition stall designs in AutoCAD + 3d Interior in 3D Studio Max.
- Communicate with design Engineers about the drafting requirements
- Route summary, MTOs, alignment sheet
- Provide detailed alignment drawing showing survey information
- Checked Machinery, Tower & Boiler Components of Fabrication Drwaings.
- Checked 3D models of Machhinery, Tower & Boiler Components.
- Prepare Bill Of Material List for Esitimation & Indent Purpose.
- Prepare Cutting Plan CAD Drawing for Plates.
- Designed Jigs & Fixtures of Fittup & Welding Purpose.
- Implemented schematics, diagrams, as well as written and verbal descriptions to effectively solve engineering project issues.
- Completed projects by effectively applying engineering, technical and maintenance procedures.
- Collaborated with engineers at the new product introduction phase to develop and verify design changes, and coordinate successful completion of project with team members.
- Review project parameters related to piping requirements.