- Cleaned, stocked, and restocked workstations.
- Washed dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Placed clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Swept and mopped floors, and took out trash.
- Washes dishes at fast paces to meet strict time frames between courses.
- puts away dishes in a organized manner.
- cleans the kitchen area during closing times. takes out garbage and recyclables.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.Despite all of this, I am very good at adapting to new skills and would make a very good employee at multiple locations, I take on somewhat heavy work and have lots of time availability, I become very strong-skilled at things that I practice.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- sweep or scrub floors.
- clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Provided a clean environment for cooks and servers.
- Assist bartenders, cooks, and servers by giving them what they need to effectively perform their tasks.
- Communicate with team members to ensure guests have a quality visit.
- Empty rubbish and recycle bins.
- Cleaned glasses, utensils, and various equipment.
- Scrubbed and polished counters, steam tables, and other supplies
- Removed dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and took them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Cleaned tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Took out the trash after every shift.