Desktop Support Resume Examples
- Assist the network support team with all releases following completion of enterprise project work
- Monitor and test PC/Mac performance and provide PC/Mac performance statistics and reports
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products
- Work with Network Administrator to troubleshoot network issues
- Provide good business management, develops and promotes relationships with both client and other system engineers
- Performs continual preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals
- Maintained support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and servers.
- Responded to user request for technical support via phone, in-person, and remotely (VNC, Team Viewer, and RDP).
- Responsible for adding, removing, and modifying users, devices, and groups in Active Directory.
- Modified user and device accounts in the AS400/I-Series database.
- Responsible for imaging and backing up computers using Acronis True Image.
- Made sure all server backups were complete and data was uncorrupted on a daily basis.
- Automated daily and weekly tasks with powershell and bash scripts.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades
- Develop training materials and procedures, and train users on the proper use of hardware or software
- Created documentation for end users on how to configure and use various software.
- Troubleshooting the PC ,Work Station and laptop problems
- Installation of Operating systems and software troubleshooting
- Provided Technical assistance to the end users
- Configured all kinds of hardware devices
- Configuring and troubleshooting LAN, WAN network
- Configuring and troubleshooting the ERP software
- Imaged new PCs for deployment.
- Configured software for users.
- Scheduled meetings with users to identify software and hardware needs.
- Scheduled times to refresh their old machines for a seamless transition.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications such as Microsoft Office and various other software.
- Asset management software.
desktop support, deputy team leader
- Handle customer requests, incidents and inbound calls regarding technical issues.
- Ensure all Calls/issues are logged with appropriate detail desktop and application support.
- Assess, prioritize and manage workload ensuring SLOs are met.
- Provide regular updates to customers and End to end
- ownership of all reported cases through to closure.
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping
- Responded to requests for technical assistance in person via phone for the following technologies: Windows and Mac OS-based endpoints (Laptops Desktops & Thin Clients) Tablets & Smartphones (IOS & Android) and Microsoft Office
- Assisted the Help Desk Manager in supervision training and mentorship of student employees at the Help Desk with a specific focus on leading the team of Desktop Support Referral student employees who also contribute to tier 2 ticket resolution
- Continually updated personal knowledge of Industry-specific knowledge “Insurance Restoration”
- Maintained confidentiality and discretion when working with passworded or sensitive materials
desktop support/data entry operator
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems. Last Used Antivirus- Quick Heal 2017 Total Security.
- Maintain records of Finance.
- Fill machines (printers) with toners, inks Last Used: Hp LasetJet 1020+, Epson L350,
- assist new clients in the globalization and during a hyper-care phase.
- Provided rapid response via phone, electronically, remote session and/or in person.
- Ensured that all server hardware, operating systems, software, and procedures aligned with organizational standards and strategic business plan.
- Installed, configured, upgraded and maintained Windows operating systems 7/8/10, server 2008/2012 r2, exchange server, WDS, WSUS server, DHCP server, DNS server, other server roles, and Windows-based applications.
- Configured all new equipment including installation and updating of software, as well as troubleshooting and network connections and Receiving and distributing hardware.
- Troubleshooting mobile device email connectivity issues (IOS, Android).
- Maintained inventory lists for computers and peripherals, printers etc.
- Printer and photocopier maintenance (toner replacement, paper jam clearing, printer mapping, and driver installation, etc.).
- Troubleshoot Network Printers and Print Server issues.
- Installed software, upgraded memory, replaced hard drives and set up new workstations.
- Analyzed and resolved network related hardware and software problems/upgrades.
- Managed AD environment i.e. File server/ Print server/ Backup server/ Hyper V
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.