- Handling more than 1000 users environment
- Troubleshooting desktop related issues
- Working on Tickets and daily updating on closure of tickets
- Coordinating with network team for network related issues
- Building new systems using ghost Image.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- Handling Desktop ,Laptop & Printer related Hardware and Software issue.
- Installation , Configuration and Troublshooting of Microsoft(Windows 7 Windows 8.1, Windows 10).
- Managing remote location through Remote Connection Tools like Remote Desktop, Team Viewer.
- 1 st and 2 nd Level Troubleshooting
- Software installation & Troubleshooting
- Hardware Inventory
- System Maintain: Software Patching etc
- New Account/Equipment Setup
- Liaise with vendor for external services or purchase request needed.
desktop engineer/mobile device management
- Installation and testing of secured mobile device applications.
- Deployment of secured mobile device to VIP users.
- Attending to mobile device software issues with the users.
- Addressing user tickets regarding software and hardware of Pc’s
- Involved in Technical Refreshment of Pc’s
- Deployment of new machines to the users
- Installed and maintained Windows and desktop software, service packs, patches, and anti- virus updates.
senior desktop engineer
- Provide hands on deskside support for customer base including all Hardware and Software issues.
- Provide MS Office 365 and Lotus Notes Email Support.
- Provide Cisco VPN client support.
- Provide On site support for network Multi-Function Devices (IE:HP, Xerox) and all other printing related issues.
- Provide Remote Desktop Support for off-site and Home Base Office customers.
- Backup Audio Visual Support for conferences rooms and Video Conferencing.
- On Call Backup Support for network infrastructure and related components. (IE: cable and Jack connections etc.)