- Secure and moor lines from vessel to dock.
- Pulling anchor watch and Engine room checks while underway.
- Experienced at changing oil on engines and gernerators.
- Great personality gets along well in with people and in close quarters.
- Great teamate.
- Does the job effeciently and safely.
- Obeys commands.
- Baiting pots.
- Sizing of crayfish.
- Setting and retrieving pots.
- Boat maintenance.
- Explain hunting and fishing laws to groups in order to ensure compliance.
- Engine room checks
- Life jacket demonstrations
- Always looking to improve himself.
- Maintaining a Clean/Organised Work area
- Line handling/Maintaining/Repairing
- Catching and Processing of Fish
- Monitor barge
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Coordinate activities with regulatory bodies to ensure repairs and alterations are at minimum cost, consistent with safety.
- Pack goods for shipping, using tools such as spanners,picks, and hammers.
- Advise clients on transportation and payment methods.