- Assess client’s overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status & credit evaluations to determine feasibility of granting credit facility.
- Approve loans, overdrafts & credit cards within specified limits, and refer applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Support in amendments made on credit policies, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Making training sections for new hires to update them with policy and how credit assessment cycle works.
- Being responsible for a team of credit administrators evaluating their performance and guide them to improve their quality and turn around time.
- Part of the credit team, responsible for approving vehicle loans
- Worked in tandem with the sales team and customers to negotiate payments and ensure accounts were reconciled.
- Releasing sales orders for overdue customers, depending on customer profile
- Accessed credit records to evaluate customer histories.
- Generated reports detailing various metrics and account information.
- Part of Business Team to undertake credit appraisal for new applicants sourced by Relationship Managers.
- To make proposal notes for bankable clients and proposing to risk team for sanction of case.
- To revert on quaries raised by Risk Team for sanctioning of case.
- To handle portfolio of client for review and transactions.
- Create a positive customer experience while understanding customer’s banking needs and presenting financing options
- Display strong analytical skills while reviewing consumer credit reports and financial documents
- Analyze credit information, financial statements (income statements, balance sheets, A/R schedules), and tax returns to identify overall risk in lending new or additional funds
- Foster strong client relationships while preparing final loan packages, reviewing, and approving loan documents
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting/exceeding individual sales goals
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting agricultural and commercial loans
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Provide recommendations to loan officer tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk and preparing loan applications that are sent to loan committees for their approval
- Work closely with the in-country Credit Bankers/Credit Executives andprovides them with comprehensive credit risk analysis of clients – covering industry, business & financial profile; as well as recommendations on credit facilities & riskgrades.