- Manage designers and overseeing creation of wireframes, concepts, and design reviews.
- Manage agency relationships for Deere.com
- Manage code development with agencies and internal developers
- New development to templates and page structures in CMS
- UX design and guidelines
- SEO optimization
- Participate in the design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
- Managed multiple textiles brand, as a lead stylist and art director, meeting a high standard of quality via brand standards and design guidelines.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Present final layouts to clients for approval, confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Took briefs from the clients over the product and understanding the requirements for branding or marketing purpose and provided assistance and suggested valuable insights towards modern trend and how it can be more appropriate with their brand guideline and Value.
- Communicating the requirements of project and working continuously with the team to get the desired outcome in the best possible way.
- Ensuring that the client receives their desired product to the best of their expectations and within the project timeline.
- Developed briefings to use in brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, social media, print media and slide shows.
- Worked with the designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesgn, CorelDraw, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Aftereffects and more.
- Work with creative team to develop design solutions.