- Content creating and audio visual direction.
- Developed strategic communication and marketing plans.
- Contributed to creative process through original ideas and inspiration.
- Designed visual models meeting both aesthetic and technical criteria.
- Collaborated with production on task list creation to meet overall project goals on time.
- Managed all art and office supply needs for art department
- Collaborated with outside agencies to manage project progress and milestones.
- Creative Lead – conception, creation, completion
- Interior Design and Construction Supervision
- Maintain set budgets and working to achieve deadlines
- Digital and Print Media Management
- Website design and development
- Advertising and Promotions
- Audio and Visual Effects – both creation and implementation
- Logo design/marketing/advertising for national and local trade shows and conferences.
- Maintaining a database of work and tracking results.
- Working directly with vendors to maintain a healthy relationship.
- Creative Direction for photo shoots, editorial, campaign work with brands like Macy’s, West Elm, Old Time Pottery
- Active listening skills to give everyone from the actors to the assistance the attention they deserve
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas effectively
- Time management prowess to ensure shots are completed in a timely fashion
- Monitoring abilities to keep an eye on everything going on during the shoot
- Knowledge of persuasion to convince people to go along with ideas they may not have agreed with at first
- Problem solving skills to resolve conflicts between different individuals on set
creative director / graphic artist
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Social Media Management, creating, capturing and writing copyright for blog, social media platforms and publishing out to brands to collaborate and work together on ideas and implementing collas that work together with their aesthetic and brand to reach their goals.
- Negotiated vendor contracts and services to ensure budget requirements were met.
- Established procedures and quality standards for department.