Contract Engineer Resume Examples
- Learned about the project specifications and client’s expectations for the software.
- Converted the business requirements into specifications for applications and developed programming codes for the applications using asp.net c#,html
- Learnt and Developed database complex queries with the help of senior developers.
- Supporting design released process, make changes in drawing and part as per requirement
- Providing support to conduct initial testing on the navigation sensors.
- Analyzing the navigation sensor test results and finding anomalies.
- Creating a report on the tests conducted on the navigation sensor.
- Work on PLM and Windchill to release parts
- Working as Contract engineer(QA Deptarment).
- Projects involved C-DOT ANRAX Manufacturing.
- Testing and Debugging of ARC and ARI Communication cards.
- Involved in ANRAX motherboard testing.
- Was involved BSNL QA Testing.
- Supervisory role for Composite fabrication of Aerospace components.
- Working through composite material such as carbon Fibre, Glass Fiber, Ar amide Fiber etc
- NDT Testing of Composite fabricated aircraft component.
- Autoclave and clean-room fabrication know how.
- RTM fabrication of precious fiber -reinforced composite parts of Aircraft Radar cover.
- Working with India’s prestigious un-manned vehicle LCA project.
- Working in a team of fabricator to complete project on time.
- Draft and review contracts, often adding or changing clauses according to the specifications of Clients
- Coordinated and attended meetings with Contract Manager to review contractual obligations
- Reviewed and monitored all incoming contracts and service agreements for correct pricing and information
- Provided administrative support for several projects especially for Contractor’s Claims
- Assessed risks inherent in contract changes and potential impacts, informing Project Managers and other authorized person in detail of concerns to avoid liabilities
- Ensured all Bonds and Insurances, Cost and Extension of Time Claims of Projects are always updated
- Keep all incoming and outgoing contract documents, letters and certificates are monitored and properly documented
- Working under SAP R/3(MM Module) into SRM(Supplier relationship management)
- Preparing RFQ, sending Enquiries and tender opening.
- Evaluating quotations &Creating comparative statements to choose the L1 supplier for raising the Purchase Order.
- Creating Purchase orders and obtaining approval from the management with Classifications of Purchase order on Order value & Classes.
- Release of purchase order and follow up with the foreign & local vendors to get the materials within delivery date.
- Creation of GR (Goods Receipt), STPO (Stock Transfer Purchase Order), PR (Purchase Requisitions), re-exporting the rejected items.
- Interaction with finance and bills payable department for budgeting and payment issues.
- Develop test contents using C and assembly programming languages, systems debug using advanced JTAG/Trace32 hardware tools including advanced analyzers, advanced multi-core hardware debugging, hardware tracing using ARM standard features, pre-Silicon validation, Post-Silicon validation of ARM SOC CPU subsystem
- Understanding sequencer control of Power management including clock and power gating, DVFS, C-states/P-states, and voltage management
- Emulation and Simulation using VELOCE, FPGA, RUMI
- Understanding the key hardware schematics, HW reference manuals, User guides, Programming guides and RTL flow specific to a CPU subsystem
- To provide marketing, customer and technical support regarding EVM and VVPAT to DEO (Collector) and his team on behalf of Election Commission of India (ECI).
- During Lok Sabha and Assembly election, conduct Commissioning and Training about each level of election.
- To take a decision with DM, ADM and SDM for make the election very efficient.
- To observe the election scenario by visiting booth wise on election day.
- To provide the news to the ECI.
- Post Silicon Validation, Hardware IP in Android devices
- Power measurement and analysis for various hardware blocks in proprietary subsystem,
- Performance profiling using proprietary SoC features,
- Interact with Android software team, hardware design team, to execute several test cases,
- Extensively used: Python and tools like Android ADB, Trace32 and several proprietary instruments
junior contract engineer
- Drafting FIDIC based Contracts/Subcontracts
- Monitoring Project Schedule (Primavera P6)
- Preparation of Claims, an extension of time & notice of delays
- 1 years 2 months
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.