consumer safety officer (gs-13)
- Conduct FSVP inspections to provide outreach and initiate Importer compliance to FSVP regulations.
- Provide assistance to the eFieldX project for product launch in 2018 and attend weekly meetings.
- Selected to detail in Long Beach Compliance as Acting Compliance Officer.
- Selected to detail in SAN-DO as Entry Reviewer.
- Continue to perform Import CSO duties to support workplan – field exams, inspections, and sample collections.
- Continue to plan, manage, train and conduct filer evaluation inspections for the ONT-RP.
- Continue to conduct Entry Review for the Ontario Resident Post, the Long Beach Branch and provide Entry Review support for SAN-DO.
consumer safety officer (gs-9/11)
- Initiate, facilitate, and perform FDA Import activities on entries that arrive to the CES location prior entry review.
- Perform onsite Import CSO duties to support workplan – field exams, inspections, and sample collections.
- Consult with onsite CBP to gain feedback regarding the types of products observed in the warehouse.
- Level 1 Investigator Certification
consumer safety officer (gs-12)
- Conduct Entry Review for the Ontario Resident Post and the Long Beach Branch.
- Plan, manage, train and conduct Filer Evaluation inspections for the ONT-RP.
- XRF device trained and conduct XRF analysis to screen for heavy metals.
- Coordinate and witness the destruction/exportation of FDA refused commodities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in generating reports via ORADSS. (IPM CADRE).
- Conduct research in the movement of work, identify gaps, and propose solutions to improve workflow. (QMS CADRE)
- Participated in several operations, including “Operation Dragon Moon,” “Operation Spring Roll,” and “Operation California Roll.”
consumer safety officer
- Perform Import CSO duties to support workplan – field exams, inspections, and sample collections
- Selected for 3 month Domestic Detail in San Diego
- Performed as the Strike Team Leader for the Red Team in the MIFI FY’16 OEI Clean-Up Project.