- Installed and repaired roofs, flashing and surfaces.
- Mixed mortar, plaster and grout according to standard formulas.
- Removed old roofing materials in an efficient manner.
- Mentored junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
- Bore boltholes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.Perform minor plumbing, welding, or concrete mixing work.Work with or remove hazardous material.Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.Remove burned or damaged brick or mortar, using sledgehammer, crowbar, chipping gun, or chisel.Remove burned or damaged brick or mortar, using sledgehammer, crowbar, chipping gun, or chisel.Clean working surface to remove scale, dust, soot, or chips of brick and mortar, using broom, wire brush, or scraper.Mix specified amounts of sand, clay, dirt, or mortar powder with water to form refractory mixtures.Mix specified amounts of sand, clay, dirt, or mortar powder with water to form refractory mixtures.
- Installed, repaired and rebuilt tile, brick and stone surfaces.
- Transported materials, tools and machines to installation sites. Assisted in caulking pipe joints to properly seal them.
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools.
- Duties included filling tanks,crack filling, blacktop sealing driveways, parking lots etc. Duties were Sunday – Saturday.