- Review customer specific 19,26,30-meter road tankers as per Australian Design rules (ADR), performance-based standards (PBS) and National heavy vehicle regulations (NHVR).
- Assist Compliance manager to inspect and validate the functional and manufacturing quality of products in compliance with Australian standards
- Register Vin Numbers and compliance plates for customers
- Compile Design Approvals based on assessments to submit the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) .
- Re-assess vehicles for Variations to existing Design Approvals (e.g. adding additional prime movers, trailers, tyres etc).
- Create and submit Road Access applications for In-Principle Support and Permit for clients for specific networks (e.g. Level 2A, Level 2B etc) or specific routes to the NHVR.
- Manage multiple client accounts on the NHVR Portal and a large number of applications simultaneously
- Developed procedures with materials team, program team, purchasing team, application engineers for product improvements based upon the regulation requirements.
- Tracking the presence of hazardous substances to prepare Renault’s BGO substance list compiling global regulation requirements.
- Introduced site employee awareness programme by rating severity factor on the chemicals used for production or other activities using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Attended global material regulation meetings on platforms such as AIAG/CLEPA/SIAM etc.
- Performed RRR calculations on the end products and obtaining 85% recyclability rate as per the EU ELV Directive 2000/53/EC.
- Experienced in SAP and EHS modules for generating compliance reports on various material regulations as per the rules set by regulatory bodies.
- Recommend efficient solutions to clients, e.g. reroutes and maximum weights.
- Liaise with NHVR Case Managers and VicRoads Bridge Assessors for assessments of In-Principles and permits.
- Perform vehicle Swept Path and Safe Speed Analysis.