- Check with customers to make sure they are enjoying their meals/drinks
- Correct any problems with customers meals/drinks
- Collect payment from customers
- Write down/memorize customers drink order and relay to bartender
- Write down customers drink order and enter order into the computer to make a check that includes sales tax
- Write down customers food order and enter order into computer for kitchen staff
- Take orders from customers for food or beverages
- Provided exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Followed all service procedures described in the beverage manual.
- Acknowledge guess with special privileges (complimentary drinks).
- Perform related tasks determined necessary by management.
- Assisted the bartender garnish drinks.
- Kept Casino area neat and clean, empty ash trays, and pick up empty glass and any trash.
- Provided extensive food and wine knowledge
- Ability to upsell to clients
- Efficient in multi-tasking when catering to large client volume
- Make sure customers meet age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Responsible for knowledge of wine lists, cocktails, and Italian food
- Serve wine and pour beers
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Take down orders for 5 to 50 people
- Carrying heavy trays of drinks to customers
- Resetting tables for next service
- Collecting payments and holding cash throughout the shift
- Greet guests, escort them to their seats, and present them with food and drink menus.
- Organize and direct worker training programs
- Take orders and serving beverages to customers.
- Verifying information that customers are of the proper age to drink