Clinical Pharmacist Resume Examples
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications or characteristics.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Publish educational information for other pharmacists, doctors, or patients.
- Worked in a pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) specialty pharmacy, serving as a medical team consultant specializing in pain management and pharmacotherapy.
- Performed Drug Utilization Reviews in compliance with state and federal statutes and pursuant to clinical practices to maximize medication use and avoid potential drug interactions.
- Abided by pharmacy rules and regulations regarding quality assurance guidelines and maintain standards for Worker’s Compensation regulatory laws.
- Oversaw and managed activities of pharmacy technicians and customer service representatives, review and interpret prescription orders for data entry accuracy.
- Provided clinical consultation via telephonic functions including patients, physicians and other healthcare professionals including nurse case managers and/or insurance adjusters related to Workers’ Compensation.
- Pharmacist liaison for resolving DUR issues pertaining to processed orders as well as approval or denial requests for prior authorizations.
- Performed other pharmacy related duties assigned by management with ability to multi-task by working independent or with co-workers.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens
- Checking drug Interactions, Medication errors,Patient Counscelling,Drug data base management
- Ward round particiation along with Doctors,Auditing
- Adhere to and enforced the safety and rules of regulations maintaining the confidentiality of patients and organization as well as state and federal laws related to the practice of pharmacy.
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks, or related materials for use in a hospital setting
- Dispensing medicines to in patients
- conducting ward rounds
- monitoring drug to drug interactions
- Prescription auditing.
- TPN monitoring.
- ADR reporting
- DRPs monitoring and reporting
- Dosage adjustment in special population.
- Anticoagulation patient counseling.
- Utilise knowledge, expertise and skill in pharmacy practice to provide a high level clinical service including clinical reviews, therapeutic drug monitoring, provision of medications and medication information and counselling.
- Practice legally and within recognised standards governing pharmacists.
- Conduct thorough patient medication history interviews.
- Develop medication management plans and recommendations.
- Apply clinical judgement and reasoning to provide optimum patient care.
- Provide information on the safe and effective use of medicines to patients and fellow health professionals.
- Utilise a range of programs to support clinical practice, including ieMR, EMR, eLMs, iPharmacy and patient patient flow manager.
- Verified physician order entries for accuracy and appropriateness
- Participated in a collaborative practice agreement to manage Mountain Park’s Anticoagulation Clinic by seeing patients, adjusting anticoagulation and other maintenance medication doses as appropriate
- Reviewing patients’ profiles on bedside and checking for any interactions and adverse drug reactions
- Provide advice to medical, nursing, pharmacy staff and other health care professionals as appropriate.
- Conduct rounds with physicians in the ICU, presenting medications and recommendations to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Collaborate with other staff, including neurologists, and infectious disease specialists, to develop dosing based on pharmacokinetics and make adjustments based on levels.
- Work with the medical team in determining best, evidence-based medical treatments for complex infections and disease states.
- Coordinate the Hospital’s central pharmacy, reviewing and profiling medication orders for NICU, well baby nursery, labor and delivery, and postpartum.
- Recommend alternative therapies when drug-drug or drug-disease interactions existed.
- Provide clinical courses for nursing staff, delivered presentations as well as seminars on medications.
- Clinically evaluate and report any Adverse Drug Events to pharmaceutical companies
- Consult with doctors and nurses to provide safe and effective pharmaceutical care.
- Verify medication orders for hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Perform quality reviews on all orders sent to Quality Assurance
- Maintain working knowledge of changes in pharmacy practice including laws and drugs
- Identification of drug related problems and suggesting preventive or treatment measures for better patient care.
- Detection, Reporting and Management of Adverse Drug Reactions as per National Pharmacovigilance Program of India (PvPI).
- Conduct of patient enrolment and visits.
- Preparing the site for monitoring and auditing process.
- Reviewing the appropriateness, effectiveness, safety, adherence and affordability of patient’s drug therapy.
- Handling Patient referrals and communicating to health care team.
- Providing Drug and Poison Information.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.