- Used time management and efficient cleaning methods to meet deadlines.
- Vacuumed large areas
- Serviced bathrooms, including cleaning, sanitizing and supply replenishment.
- Collaborate with other employees to work together efficiently.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Confident clean up in crowded surroundings and events.
- Mindful, observant and safe work measures around children.
- Proper use of cleaning machinery.
- Clean offices including business, medical clinics, and schools so that health strandars are met
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Refill dispensers such as hand soap,paper towels,toilet paper when needed.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, desks and restrooms using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Steam clean or shampoo carpets.
- Substantial experience of providing housekeeping and maintenance services
- In-depth knowledge of basic cleaning methods and common cleaning materials
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning various butcher equipment.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs