- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health measures are met and designated areas presentable.
- Clean toilets, restock toilet papers, hand soaps and towels.
- Safe handling of cleaning chemicals and appropriate use.
- Change rubbish bins and empty garbage.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing, waxing and water pressured machines.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages, parking lots and swimming pool areas.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Efficiently emptying and changing used bins.
- Managing messy and untidy environments.
- Maintaining clean work areas.
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, etc.
- Correct unlocking and locking up of safes, individual offices and office complex.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Restock toilet paper and paper towel dispensers.
- Scrub toilets and sinks to assure a clean environment.
- Refill soap dispensers and air fresheners.
- Dust office desks, bathroom stalls, conference rooms, office phones, computers, and keyboards.
- Wipe down conference tables and reception desks to assure a fingerprint free surface.
- Clean all break rooms by removing crumbs, coffee stains, and any other grime that may be present in sinks, on counters, or tables and chairs.
- Clean kitchen; refrigerator, microwaves, sink and remove garbage.
- Cleaning the window glasses.
- Mopping the kitchen area.
- Vacuuming the floors.
- Emptying the bins.
- Dusting the entire designated area.
- Cleaning the toilets and filling the tissues.
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Provide service and support to individuals and the employer.
- Demonstrate skills such as using vacuum cleaners and communicate with others in other languages such as mandarin.