- Accessing property damage to determine coverage for a loss
- Determining liability based off fault determination rules of Ontario
- Contacting third party insurance companies / vendors / brokers
- Handling entirety of claim from start to finish
- Providing outstanding customer service throughout the claims process
- Handling valuations of vehicle and total loss settlements
- Issuing payments to all vendors
claims adjuster/house counsel
- Interview and investigate involved parties to determine fault and eligibility for benefits.
- Determine the value of property damage and determine whether property is a total loss.
- Process potential large loss claims, gather required documentation including medical records, accident reports and interview all identified witnesses.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses,
- Answer incoming calls from insureds regarding the status of their claim.
- Examine claim forms and policies, to determine insurance coverage.
- Make outgoing calls to update insureds of their claim status or additional information needed.
- Reviewing and paying multiple claims for payment.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police,other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
- Negotiate claim settlements and recommend Arbitration when settlement cannot be negotiated.
- Provide Customer Service and exceed customers expectations
- Educate Customers on coverage and policies as Underwriting guidelines
- Negotiate claim settlements
- I hold various Licenses including Kentucky, Florida, and Texas
- Investigate and assess damage to property and create or review property damage estimates by using Symbility or Xactimate.
- Created on-scene claims handling guidelines with Home Office directors which included the recommended use of Custard Insurance Adjusters.