- supervised and monitored the safety of children in their care
- helped children maintain good hygiene
- assisted in introducing basic concepts such as :manners,reading,counting ,excercising
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
- Provide emotional, social and academic support for all children.
- Promoting and encouraging English communication among children.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.Currently implementing an age appropriate curriculum for children aged 2-6 years old.
- Prepare food, serve meals and refreshments to children.
- Thoroughly maintaining a safe environment for all children.
- Work experience carried out for two weeks.
- Took care of young children aged from 1- 5 years
- Took on the role of a childcare worker.
- Serve meals and refreshments to children.
- conventionality of child
- follow the rules, produces and guidlines that were in place
- caring for the children with meal times, drop offs/pickups, sleep time and cleaning of the rooms
- making sure professional words and actions are being shown around other employers
- Carefully monitored children’s play activities
- Promote good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method
- Guided children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Assisted in housekeeping duties
- Prepared and served lunches and snack
- Use Microsoft spreadsheet daily for keeping record of all children coming in and out of the daycare.