- teach aspects of learning
- encourage a safe learning environment
- healthy development
- Maintained an activity schedule and lesson plan book.
- Established and maintained a safe physical environment conducive to learning.
- Planned and executed enrichment experiences such as field trips.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for classes, education and laws.
- Wrote and prepared required reports; maintained accurate and orderly records.
- Worked effectively with parents, other staff and colleagues.
- Participated effectively in all professional meetings.
childcare teacher/ cook
- Taught and looked after children ages 6 months to school age
- Prepared a weekly program
- I filled in for the cook for a while during her time off
- Prepared food for around 100 children plus staff
- Serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Feeding Kids
- Supervising children
- Changing diapers
- End of day charts
- Teaching large and fine motor activities
- E-mailing parents
- Writing monthly newsletters
- Creating monthly calendars for children’s schedules
- Recording children’s drop off and pick up times daily into time sheets
- Writing accident reports