- Operating state crisis line.
- Check and deliver mail.
- Double check payroll.
- Adult and child in take.
- Created service plan for adult and children.
- Transported clients to doctors appointments, store, etc.
- Maintained a safe home involvement for clients and children.
- Serve as liaison between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, doctors, and other contacts, to help children who face problems such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
- Maintain case history records and prepare court reports.
- Interview the child(ren) and family to determine whether further recommendations are needed.
- Assisted with basic clothing and hygiene needs of families.