- Assist in the supervision of all laboratory personnel
- Involved in planning, experimentation and assessment of all product improvements, research and development programs
- Assist in the supervision of all quality assurance activities
- Update and upgrade analytical methods and procedures for sample and chemical analysis.
- Evaluate and introduce raw material testing procedures
- Perform any other duties that assigned or directed by the R&D Manager and or superiors that shall commensurate and be compatible with the position of Chemist
- Report directly to the R&D Manager on all technical and non-technical matters within QC and R&D department.
- Performed a quality of tests for automotive paint such as Film Ladder, MVSS, Process Hiding, Adhesion test, OEM & repair and Low & High Shear.
- Participated in a safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions.
- Troubleshoot problems with car paint processes.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved car paint processes.
- Responsible in managing operation on production site.
- Responsible in planning on daily production’s schedule.
- Conduct quality test of finished products according to the specifications given.
- Troubleshoot any problems during production’s process and quality errors on finished goods.
- Conduct R&D projects on new products.
- Responsible in trouble-shoot on customer complaints regarding the product’s quality.
- To manage, execute and ensure completion of special projects assigned by the management as and when required.
- Working in Quality system assurance, getting theoretical and practical experience of different processes i.e. scouring, bleaching, drying unit and water treatment plants (Reverse Osmosis and softener).
- Microbiological testing (TBC), sulphated ash test, ether soluble and water-soluble substances test for organic and inorganic contamination.
- Researched analytical techniques to develop a separation and measurement methods.
- Checking the % purity of the chemicals.
- Checking processing, scouring, bleaching and washing, improving recipe by testing in mini kiers trial.
- Providing chemicals recipe in the development & transfer of new processes from R&D to production for assigned required customer specification under European pharmacopoeia standard.
- Providing daily instructions for assigned products addressing specific objectives, operational details, and methods for addressing specific problems.
- Develop testing procedures or direct activities of workers in laboratory.Collect samples of water, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- To guide process personally for effective and efficient operation of the Sewage treatment plant.
- To conduct various experiments of Effluent along with lab personnel.
- Teach chemistry courses for undergraduate students