- Conduct interviews with general public to acquire population, household, and income statistics for the 2010 census.
- Study maps to plan neighborhood routes for more efficient data collection.
- Comply with all client privacy and confidentiality laws.
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, institutional history.
- Door to door, in person data collection of census information from non-responders.
- Some Spanish required.
- Creating survey sheets to gather census information
- compiling and recording information derived from specified forms in a predefined database.
- Enumerating people
- Data Collection
- Data capturing.
- Data Reporting.
- Observed participants and recorded results.