- Provide client consultations
- Create and follow budgets
- Follow up / build customer relationships
- Offer organized and desirable presentation with all orders
- Check inventory and maintain stock / cleanliness of supplies
- Follow food safety rules
- Implement efficient systems for day-to-day catering orders
- Manage staff, budgets, timelines, communication, and relationships.
- Help coordinate scheduling and/or decor at catered events.
- Maintain a clean sanitary work station.
- Prepare a variety of food products.
- Day to day project leader for the catering channel.
- Responsible for setting schedules and being a productive self-starter, looked to by other members of the Catering team for guidance on a daily basis.
- Ensure all necessary tools and equipment required for each order are available and used according to established standard guidelines.
- Assisted fellow catering attendants with food preparation, delivery, and clean up. Critical in maintaining highest standards related to food safety and quality.
- Coordinated new marketing and sales strategies with team members.
- Prepares the store front for service by operating, stocking, and cleaning the store.
- Conducted administrative and clerical procedures and promoted to catering coordinator role to assist with scheduling and daily coordination of all catering orders.
- Provide superior customer service by creating a pleasant atmosphere for customers.
- Coordinate with staff and clients to ensure all deliveries and caters are to the customers satisfaction.
- Take catering orders from local businesses and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Visit local businesses and promote catering services.
- Call local businesses about potential catering jobs.
- Following up with clients for a review of their experience.
- Airline Catering.
- Coordinated catering for 500+ Passenger planes.
- Worked with multiple airlines including Halal flights.
- Ensure accuracy of catering orders.