- Construct pannels for tilt wall erection
- Fit and fasten drywall into position on wood frameworks, using nails, or screws.
- Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling.
- Apply protective coverings such as masking tape to articles or areas that could be damaged or stained by work processes.
- Builds wooded structures, such as stairs, concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel and sewer supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to blueprints, or oral instructions, and lays out and installs partitions.
- Examines blueprints, sketches or building plans for to determine material required and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Verifies accuracy of structure with transit, plumb bob, square and level.
- Uses carpentry hand tools such as hammers, levels, squares, screw drivers, adjustable, wrenches, hand and power saws, drill motors and pry bars.
- Braces forms in place with timbers, tie rods, and anchor bolts for use in building concrete piers, footings, and walls.
- Sets and braces anchor bolts.
- Clear out and remodel interiors of private homes, install flooring, drywall, tile, frame walls, insulation, siding, etc.
- Begin a new construction project such as housing, carports, decks, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work atmosphere.
- Install and tie rebar.
- Transportation of lumber
- Home remodeling
- Ceramic Tile
- Gained carpenter status in 1991
- Developed knowledge of all aspects of home improvement