- Manage nurseries that grow horticultural plants for sale to trade or retail customers, for display or exhibition, or for research.
- Graft plants.
- Water and schedule nutrition intake.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities
- Cleaning out the trash everyday in the morning around the area
- Watering flowers everyday
- Helping with local events whenever necessary
- Carry heavy equipment such bags of ice salt and leaf blowers
- Helping residents with care such as bathing, using the restroom, changing briefs, feeding, and daily activities.
- Answering call lights promptly, and doing round checks every two hours.
- Problem Solver
- Friendly and Courteous
- Watch over a child age 5-7 when requested, regardless of the hour.
- Clean up areas involving interaction.
- Prepare meals for the child.
- Interact with the child and ensure a safe and fun environment.
- Communicate with guardian to ensure safety.
- keep client company
- assist with housekeeping and any errands
- provide help with personal care
- help to ensure client’s safety while they live alone