- Worked in memory care mostly
- Take care of residents needs
- Bathing assistance
- Assisted with personal hygiene
- Assisted with lifting
- Assisted with physical everyday needs
- Maintained a clean, safe and well-organized patient environment.
- Assisted residents with daily hygiene, including dental and mouth care, bath functions and hair care.
- Worked to improve and enhance patient lives through effective and compassionate care.
- Supervised daily activities and provided assistance when needed.
- Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Preparing meals every day.
- Multiple loads of laundry every day.
- Cleaning the house: Dishes/sweeping/mopping/dusting/bathroom etc…
- Shopping for anything the client needed.
- Transportation to doctor appointments and other medical/physical appointments.
- Massaged shoulders and legs.
- Applied lotions and ointments to anywhere the client was in pain.
- Supported client by limited assistance with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Monitored client for seizure activity
- Advised about nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping duties.
- Client able to demonstrate proper self administration of medications.
- Client able to identify side effects of medications
- Assisted to and attended all physician visits and obtained all orders.
- Educated client and family members how to properly provide care and seizure monitoring.
- Assisted my Father with Daily Living Activities and Duties
- Helped with Transport of my Father to Physicians and Appointments, etc.
- Planned, Shopped and Prepared Nutrious Meals and Laundry
- Assisted with Medical Equipment – namely a Wheelchair
- Assisted with Grooming
- Provided excellent Care in a Hospice Situation
- Reported unexpected Changes to my Father’s Physical and Mental State