- Meet sales targets
- Promote image of the company
- Market products and services
- Adhere to any and all company policies
- Canvassed door to door and on the streets of San Diego mainly for forest and ocean conservation issues in the local area
- Created campaigns, events, and fundraisers to bring light to certain environmental topics
- Participated in environmentally related community service events such as beach cleanups
- Order or purchase supplies.
- Promote the organization’s agenda by knocking doors and engaging in conversation to take action for the Midterm elections
- Navigate MiniVAN app to keep track of data
- Ability to speak with confidence and willingness to be open to other ideas
- Engage in constructive calls with voters during phone banking
- General understanding of political climate and candidates being canvassed
- Canvassed door to door to inform people about County Executive candidate David Blair.
- Learned the demographic of my community and the key issues in the County, to report back to supervisors for the campaign.
- Trained other employees on outreach to potential voters.