- Initiating contact with the public by collecting information over the phone and in person.
- Going door to door explain them the importance of voting.
- Canvassed door-to-door, interacting with potential, femme identified Latinx voters in a friendly and informative manner.
- Educated prospective voters on the stands the Florida legislation has taken on immigration, women’s reproductive health and medicare.
- Knocked on doors for Senator Kelly Ayotte’s campaign.
- Reached door knocking quotas in a timely manner.
- Properly represented Senator Ayotte’s platform for reelection.
- Documented voters’ thoughts and opinions on the selected topics in the Minivan phone application; updated voters’ data regarding main address and contact information.
- Maintained confidentiality when addressing sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Checked all contact information from research subjects for accuracy
- Was in charge to register people to vote as well as updating voter cards, as addresses, phone numbers, change of name or party affiliation.
- Communicated with people on the importance of voting.
- Compiled on weekly form goals.
- Going door to door with political information of candidate.
- Answering questions politely and with accuracy.
- Properly filling and entering paper work.
- Work in all weather conditions and successfully meet the quota of 50 voter registrations per week.
- Develop prospect lists of neighborhoods.
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, or automobile to set up appointments for sales representatives.
- Work closely with other canvassers, participate in bi-weekly team meetings with team leaders and supervisors to strategize and meet campaign’s goals.
- Target low-propensity voters through demographic research; engage in conversations with community members about the importance and impact of voting, as well as informing them about upcoming elections.