- Greet guests, escort them to their seats, and present them with menus and wine lists.
- Count money and make bank deposits.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
cafe worker/ counter server
- Maintained high customer service standards at all times.
- Preparation of food and beverages/Preparation of specialized coffee and other beverages.
- Taking customer’s food and beverage orders.
- Operating cash registers,accepting payments and preparing sales invoice.
- Clearing away used dishes and cutlery from tables.
- Maintaining works station and other kitchen areas to a hygienic standard
- Greeting the customers.
- Taking orders from customers and serving them
- Preparing the orders and online deliveries
- Stock management.
- Self-manage a small cafe dealing with a significant amount of customers daily
- Provide high energy and positivity to the work environment for each guest and satisfying his or her requests
- Serve as the host for the 5250 Restaurant for each guest as well as occasionally run the Front of the House
- Setup and prep for big events at the Art Institute displaying props, drinks, and food for a variety of guests
- Open and close the cafe which includes the food display, restocking, cleaning, and handling the register
- Serve hot beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, and teas. As well as prepare cold beverages such as smoothies, milkshakes and iced drinks.
- Serve menu items, such as sandwiches, burgers, breakfast foods and bakery items.
- Slice fruits and desserts, for use in food service.
- Clean or sanitise work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, cakes and meals.
- Serve food, beverages, and desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters and cars.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot meals, beverages and desserts for serving or for takeout.