- Perform food preparation and service tasks such as, clear tables and serve food and drinks when necessary.
- Check equipment to ensure that health and safety standards are met and perform maintenance or cleaning as necessary.
- Prepare and serve cold beverages.
- Take customer orders and communicate them to other employees for preparation.
- Clean and sanitise work areas, utensils and equipment.
- Provided food service within a small team that included cashiering, and food preparation duties.
- Managing stressful situations- enforcing rules and regulations in the workplace.
- Cultivated strong relationships with customers receiving many personal requests for service and generous tips.
- Built on job role by initiating provision of table-service to deliver increases in customer satisfaction and comfort.
- Cross-trained to work several departments and took on additional responsibility including training, ordering, till operation and meal prep.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- Answer company phone
- worked cash register for both food and adventures
- Answered customers questions
- Made food that the cafe sold
- Directed guest to designated location
- Deliver orders to dine in residents
- Pack take out orders for residents
- Cook various food items
- Stock the cafe
- Perform cleaning duties throughout shift
- Train new employees on cash register also cooking
- Assist supervisor in interviewing process of new hires
- Ability to be creative