- Developed complex project design specifications.
- Provided multiple project design support.
- Handled both software and hardware related projects.
- Developed efficient designs in collaboration with CAD operators.
- Coordinated procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Providing and assisting CNC department with Drawings using CATIA (V5), & AUTOCAD tools.
- Converting 2D models into 3D models & updating production team.
- Responsible for preparing & managing the Bill of Material for each component.
- Manage the Customer Comments & Engineering Changes in a Timely Manner.
- Reviews of Order and Customer Specifications.
- Co-ordination with Customer Interfaces for timely approvals & Resolution of Clarifications.
- Working as CAD engineer in DEBEL(DRDO) in Bangalore.
- Modelling of Exoskeleton Components and PCB enclosure in UGNX, solidworks, and
- Testing the modelled components in analysis software- ANSYS (static structural & buckling analysis)
- Assembly and Drafting of Exoskeleton components and polycentric knee
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Designed to create structural drawings and make estimation of materials for construction of Residential houses in Japan.
- Supervise, coordinate, and monitor the work of subordinates and trainee on CAD projects.
- Operate Japanese software (Architrend) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- A year of experience in Modeling, Assembly and drafting for lifting individual Components and assemblies used in shop floors using PRO-E CREO, solid works
- Hands on experience on sheet metal components such as Crusher Outer Case Parts, Liquid, Gas Containers using them corresponding assemblies and casting components such as Break Shoe, Wheel Side Cover, Engine Outer Part Cover.
- Key job are procuring tasks from the client or onsite coordinator, delivering drawings on time with proper progress through all the stages of ECO Legacy (Engineering Change Order, processes like input, estimation, Self QC, Peer Review, Final QC, delivery), maintaining documents related to the tasks for the audit and ensuring them in compliance with the audit policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of drawings from a team with peer reviews, and acted as a SPOC for DQC team. • Basic understanding of Industrial drawing standards & various GD&T symbols used.